Saturday 31 May 2014

Time Flies When Your Having Fun

Wow.....its been a while since my last post...January..damn.
Anyway, i have been busy, getting my classes up and running etc, its a new adventure for me :)

Now...on to my fitness, a previous post was about a strength program i was going through, things change due to happenings, had my first amateur fight at the end of April, which before hand i thought i would lose a little weight before entering, Just undergoing some major endurance and cardiovascular work, lost around 5kg in total in about 4 weeks. I won my first fight :) unaware i was doing another strait after, unfortunately i was caught short with a few kicks to the stomach which took there tole...so i lost :/ still i won my first which i was happy with.

Now i am back on the strength training again, still doing my training in sections as from a previous post, focusing on pushing and pulling movements in the first section.
The second section is focusing on the lower part of the body but slightly more explosive.
And the third section focusing more on the core area and a bit of grip strength, so it is looking similar to my previous workout. but....there is a change, making it more intense, increasing growth hormones and increased fatloss also increased strength.
The key here is to have minimal rest, lets have an example of Section one.

We take 4 movements, push and pulling.
Do a round with all 4 exercises without rest
Then repeat immediately.
After you have done them 8 exercises in total
Then you can rest for around a minute, then repeat the hole section again.

Rest then move onto section 2.

This keeps the body working, keeping the workout intense. it is a great way to increase fitness level.
Now im not going to post up what im actually doing, that's for me to no and for you to find out ;)
Unless one day im in an extremely good mood and feel like posting it up in full.

For another day....peace

No comments:

Post a Comment