Tuesday 6 August 2013

My Run Time...And A Question

I found out my run time the other day...it was 24:54
pretty happy with that, i may take part again in the future.

I would also like to add something else to the post..just something short as i saw this question come up today.

WHAT DO YOU DO ON YOUR REST DAYS?
for me i try to aim at least 20 minutes of mobility, hitting all the joints from toe to head, aiming mostly at the hips and shoulders, also the spine. This prevents the joints from going stiff, and found it has helped for any workouts ahead.
All i do is rotate the joint, 10-12 each way e.g foot, first clockwise for 10 then anticlockwise for 10 an so on.
Many people now days spend most of there days in the seated position, this can cause stiff joints also muscle tightness which can be bad for your posture, I recommend you give this a try.
Try to move around at least every 20 minutes or so as this may also help to.





No comments:

Post a Comment